Riding the Gnarly Wave of Life

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Perception

owl came to me in a dream two nights ago. he silenced me with his foot, speaking in a language without words. a language of light and color. listen, he said. the holographic colors sprayed out like a sunburst, then he merged with me and exploded inside of my heart. i awoke immediately, flooded with an energy and knowingness i find indescribable. these words fail me now, but i still jab away at it. yesterday after the dream very powerful lessons resounded in my corner of the universe. like a prism refracting the same rainbow, the lesson echoed in every single interaction i held. listen. each person holds their own truth. each version of reality can filter the same words, events, light in such different directions. when you talk so much you don't listen. if you were to listen to their independent language, you might be able to appeciate something more than the static in your own head. i am finding people that talk too much annoy me. it is really because i see myself in them and it is part of me i don't like. kriss calls it my professor mode. she tolerates it because she says i am worth listening to most of the time. haha. i have been working on listening instead of talking, and yesterday i felt owl holding my tongue. i sat back and heard so many things. people told me very heavy news, very big news, very hurtful news, and very loving news. i am more aware. i feel so humbled, delighted, bewildered, and calm at the same time. it is like i found a new lense that untangled everything in my life. a new set of super sexy binoculars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home