Riding the Gnarly Wave of Life

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

my new bikini

so i have had this master plan lately but it has involved a little bit of restraint on my part. restraint from shaving, that is. a friend got waxed head to toe and she looks so great in her swimsuit that i decided to grow it out so i could rip it off. the countdown is getting closer...and grosser..and strangely i have found being a wooly mammoth is a lot of fun. it's been years since i rocked the hippy hair. teresa and i went to target today to buy a new bikini and as i went to grab something she gasped in horror..."ew, stephie, what's THAT?" that, my dear, is dumbass dude repellent. well, i didn't have to say it aloud, but we both broke out in laughter. i showed my leg hair to a dude at work (whose attention is getting a bit much) and it worked like magic! poof! gone! he even visibly shuddered. haha. my roomate gently rocked my leg to wake me up this morning. "hey, sasky, let's get going..." my nickname, short for sasquatch. it's temporary amusement for me, for the next few days anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home