Riding the Gnarly Wave of Life

Friday, October 13, 2006

Myspace v.s. Blogger

Well, I did it.
I fucking signed up for myspace.
And now for your viewing pleasure there are pictures of last years snowboarding trip to Mammoth available at nocturnalartchick.myspace.com. I plan on adding more recent pics soon. I may just have too much internet access for my own good. Now Teresa is using ideas from my blog for her fictional writing class. Ok, so I am actually doing her homework for her. But it is fun to write, even for someone else's benefit.

Two nights ago things got a little out of hand at Filiberto's. I was practicing my capoeira kicks (bad idea at a restaurant) and this girl we met at the bar earlier turned and walked into my foot as I was kicking in the air. I am not sure how hard it hit, but from all racket she made holding her ear, it must've hurt a little. Woops. Moral of the story: Don't mess with me. haha. J/k. Moral of the story: Don't kick girls in the head, just keep your feet on the ground and eat your damn burrito. Needless to say, that friendship was over before it started. She kind of freaked me out at the bar, though. She kept smelling me and saying I smelled so good...not to toot my own horn, but I just got new smellies. Delicious! After one sniff it became a lesbian come-on, and I was not having anything to do with it. Maybe the kick was slightly intentional-- subconsciously, of course.

Other news: I am having a middle late twenties life crisis and I need to get going in a direction.
Life has become somewhat less complicated since the party vibe diminished and the other healthy stuff began. Now I am left with a clear view of how much there is to do... tired of waiting tables and spinning my wheels every month. Speaking of which, I must be off to a meeting at work. Alas, I must don the penguin suit. Adios, amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home