Riding the Gnarly Wave of Life

Monday, June 02, 2008

the sands of time



i seem stripped of all my former mythology. like a forest clearcut and starting anew, my lifescape is emerging into a very different scene. i feel so grateful for the changes and challenges scraping away the fluff and exposing me to new things. it is scary and unpredictable, yet i feel a sense of surrender and peace trying a new way. i've read the years of blogs, the hopes and loves, the trips and trappings of a searching spirit. i finally feel able to stand still and breathe, which yoga has taught me a lot about lately. the ever twisting path is really very simple...sleep, eat, breathe in and out, and carry the light. radiance! love! inspiration! michael fatali's work captures this simple and grand scope of it all...the words failing me as my heart catches in my chest when i gaze at his photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home